This post has been featured on a 1000notes.com blog.
Since Sunday there has been riots in the house.
Monday wasn’t bad, but we were also gone all day.
There were notes put up all over the house which are not supposed to be posted anywhere in the house.
The person that put the notes up knew this rule and still did it.
Called me out for throwing diapers in the trash can in the kitchen (god forbid) and said that there will be ANY action taken to fix this.
Since then they’ve been trying to make my life hell.
Not too long after my boyfriend went to work she decides to blare her music.
She has a bass system in her room.
I texted her nicely saying to please turn it down.
I ask again.
She turns it up.
They talk to my child like he’s a piece of crap.
They talk about my boyfriend constantly behind his back.
This is his family doing this to us.
We’ve done nothing to them.
Nothing at all.
I’m tired and worn out by this all.
Today, I come home and my dog is no longer in my room.
No one informed me of this.
She was outside.
Come to find out his sister came into my room and took her outside.
All without my permission.
Then she notices I’m home and turns her music back on.
I’m still shaking.
I’m so done.
I either have to leave or someone is going to get the shit beat out of them for being disrespectful.
Winona Ryder in high school
“I was wearing an old Salvation Army shop boy’s suit. As I went to the bathroom I heard people saying, ‘Hey, faggot’. They slammed my head into a locker. I fell to the ground and they started to kick the shit out of me. I had to have stitches. The school kicked me out, not the bullies.
“Years later, I went to a coffee shop and I ran into one of the girls who’d kicked me, and she said, ‘Winona, Winona, can I have your autograph?’ And I said, ‘Do you remember me? Remember in seventh grade you beat up that kid?’ And she said, ‘Kind of’. And I said, ‘That was me. Go fuck yourself.’”
I try so hard to keep myself together.
There is only so much I can take.
I cry waiting for the time to pass.
Maybe I can wait a little longer.
If money weren’t an issue I’d be living as a separate family with my loves.
I want to be happy, I want him to be happy.
I’m probably the biggest bother and disgrace one could have in their life.
I’m sorry for not saying things well or making others happy just to keep things calm.
Granted none of this is my fault I can’t help but feel so much like a fuck up.
THIS GIF MAKES ME SO HAPPY I JUST CAN T
THATS A GOOD HUSBAND
- 1 package regular Oreo cookies (Not Double Stuff) – about 36 cookies
- 6 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 Tablespoons cold milk
- 1- 12 ounce tub Cool Whip, divided
- 2 – 3.9 ounce packages Chocolate Instant Pudding.
- 3 1/4 cups cold milk
- 1 and 1/2 cups mini chocolate chips
- Begin by crushing 36 Oreo cookies. I used my food processor for this, but you could also place them in a large ziplock bag and crush them with a rolling pin. When the Oreos have turned into fine crumbs, you are done.
- Transfer the Oreo crumbs to a large bowl. Stir in 6 tablespoons melted butter and use a fork to incorporate the butter into the cookie crumbs. When the butter is distributed, transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13 inch baking dish. Press the crumbs into the bottom of the pan. Place the pan in the refrigerator while you work on the additional layers.
- Mix the cream cheese with a mixer until light and fluffy. Add in 2 Tablespoons of milk, and sugar, and mix well. Stir in 1 and 1/4 cups Cool Whip. Spread this mixture over the crust.
- In a bowl, combine chocolate instant pudding with 3 and 1/4 cups cold milk. Whisk for several minutes until the pudding starts to thicken. Use a spatula to spread the mixture over the previous cream cheese layer. Allow the dessert to rest for about 5 minutes so that the pudding can firm up further.
- Spread the remaining Cool Whip over the top. Sprinkle mini chocolate chips evenly over the top. Place in the freezer for 1 hour, or the refrigerator for 4 hours before serving.
Siha, SIHA, we are making this soon, yes?
oh holy fuck i need this